Wednesday, September 21, 2011

James Recites Exodus 20:3-17 (Age 10)

Well done, James!

We are continuing our Scripture memory program from the summer. It is one of the first things each child works on each day. I am encouraged and amazed at their progress. I will continue to try to post the videos of each childs accomplisments. They actually have to recite them to me perfectly before we video them. When we make the video, they sometimes make little mistakes, but, they don't make it to the blog unless they have passed them satisfactorily first!

2 comments:

  1. Truly, it's one of the best ways to spend our time. Great job, James!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I needed this reminder of the program. I still have to show hubby this and ask to order some. I really like what I have seen your kids do. You all are a inspiration.

    Blessings and ((HUGS))
    -Mary

    ReplyDelete