Monday, April 4, 2011
1) I am the fourth of five daughters. And though we are not Jewish, we LOVED to watch Fiddler on the Roof - for many reasons, one of which was the comraderie we felt w/ having 5 daughters in our family and no sons.
2) I played the alto saxophone....emphasis on the played. I still have it....not sure why.
3) We had a miniature schnauzer when I was growing up. His name was Professor. I don't remember him barking as much as the miniature schnauzer we now have.
4) By the time I graduated from high school, I had lived in 4 different states, (Utah, Michigan, W. Va, and Texas) and 6 different houses.
5) We live in a beautiful house of which about half is an addition that is still floorless, i.e., we have just the sub-flooring down. We have painted it brown and it looks like bonded leather to me. I like it....temporarily, anyways!
6) I have a degree in mathematics, but my husband is MUCH better w/ numbers than I am! ( I love the abstract stuff - you know, NON-euclidean geometries etc....)
7)When I'm asked what my favorite book is (not counting the obvious choice of the Bible) the first book that comes to mind is a little book called, "The Invisible Woman". It is a quick read - you should check it out!
So now, I have the privilege of tagging someone...and
Pam from Where Your Treasure Is ...I'd love to know some random facts about you!