Monday, April 8, 2013

Make it Monday!

Lifeinmyhousefulofboys
Well, it's not only been a while since posting a "Make it Monday" but it's also been a while since posting
ANYTHING! I am really hoping to get better.


For our Easter dinner I made these cute litte coin purses for the girls' placecards. 




They make up very quickly....you can get a couple finished in an evening.  
The boys just got a Snickers Bar for their place cards. 
I got the clasps from JoAnn. The black clasps I bought in the store, and the gold ones were purchased online. The gold ones have rings to attach a strap. The black ones have a prettier inside...sorry I did not get a picture.


5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Keri, those are so cute. I love the colors, the shape and the clasps... what a cute idea for place cards. You have some lovely crochet ideas. I am feeling inspired again... you always do that to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very cute, I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! And those colors! I'm sure your young ladies all loved them. :)

    ReplyDelete